Seeking Marketing Coordinator (Full Time Staff Job Opening)
Boutique mortgage firm located in the heart of Downtown San Diego (Marina District) seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work in a fast paced, high energy office environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Edit content for multiple WordPress based websites.
- Manage social media campaigns, content and publishing.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, partners and affiliates as marketing liason.
- Perform office management duties including vendor management, supply ordering, working with Accounts Payable to submit invoices, check requests and reimbursements.
- Manage email campaigns using our custom CRM.
- Seek out and facilitate new media and publicity opportunities for our group.
- Create marketing flyers for print and online distribution.
- Conduct local market research, perform competitive analysis and other special projects as needed.
- Minor IT troubleshooting.
– Self starter with strong communication skills (both written and oral).
– Superior research and writing skills.
– Diligent work ethic with high energy and desire to succeed.
– Excellent project management skills.
Ideal technical skills:
– MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
– Adobe Acrobat
– Adobe Illustrator of Photoshop skills a plus
– Graphic design experience a plus
– Knowledge of Google Analytics a a plus
– Experience in the mortgage/real estate industry a plus but not required.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, high energy environment. Time management skills a must. Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
Compensation: Salaried position plus bonuses. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus 401k.